Wednesday, 14 September 2016
The actor talks about the pressures of being in a relationship
Anil Kapoor’s son, Harshvardhan Kapoor is all set to make his debut with Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra’s Mirzya.
Not a lot is known about the actor but one of the interesting facts about him is that he has got the names of his elder sisters’ Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor tattooed on his back. Both their names are written in Hindi.
When asked if he would get his tattoo for his ladylove in the future, a report in Pinkvilla quoted him saying, “My sisters’ name is inked on my back. It’s permanent. Family bonds are something that will last for life. I mean I don’t know how long my relationship will last so… I think that the emotion of love… you love your family, you also love your wife and husband, but those are very different kinds of love. The first love lasts forever and the second love may last forever but you will not be in love with that person. Loving somebody and being in love are two different things. I don’t know if I would ever put that kind of pressure on the relationship. I would never do that. It’s unnecessary.”
(This story has not been edited by BDC staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed from IANS.)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Jumped at chance to work with Hirani: Sonam Kapoor
- Anil Kapoor unveils his wax statue in Singapore
- Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif… Who is Bollywood’s Most Desirable Woman?
- Sonam Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Shahid Kapoor win Critics’ Awards at Filmfare
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sonam Kapoor’s BIG Revelations on Koffee With Karan