Tuesday, 18 October 2016
We’ve got the deets!
According to a report in BollywoodLife.com, Priyanka Chopra is planning to announce her next Bollywood outing in December.
She has reportedly been offered some interesting roles and the actress will soon take a call which one should she sign next. PC has even hinted that she will make an announcement for next Hollywood project around the same time.
Reportedly, Priyanka is all set to sign Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s next movie, Fanney Khan opposite Anil Kapoor.
Priyanka has apparently read the script and expressed her desire to be a part of it. However nothing has been finalised yet as she hasn’t signed on the dotted line, the report added.
Fanney Khan will allegedly be a remake of the hit movie Everybody’s Famous.
(This story has not been edited by BDC staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed from IANS.)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- I take my social responsibility seriously, says Priyanka Chopra
- Anil Kapoor unveils his wax statue in Singapore
- Priyanka’s ‘Quantico’ to talk about Trump, immigration policies
- Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif… Who is Bollywood’s Most Desirable Woman?
- Priyanka Chopra, Tom Hardy speak up for dogs